Waterproof Bible Review


 photo MosaicReviewsHeader21_zpsb987671f.jpg

 photo waterproofBiblead_zps55449229.jpg
“Be Inspired. Anywhere”
“… tak[ing] God’s Word into all of His creation, regardless of the weather or circumstances.”


I know, I know.  I can hear you saying to yourself, “Waterproof BIBLE?!”.  You’ve got it!  There exists in the world the perfect Bible for any and every situation you can possibly imagine.  From the relationship of 3 friends and their desire to share the Word of God with the entire world, no matter where the Lord take us, Waterproof Bible is the most unique ‘invention’ to come across my desk in some time. [Water Proof Bible STORY]

When I first heard about the Waterproof Bible’s I thought, “That has to be the coolest thing, ever!  Christmas is coming. [light bulb] Those will make a fabulous gifts.”  I immediately jumped on the computer and ordered 10 Bibles to give to the men, women and the children in our family for Christmas. Everyone! When I received my order, not only did I have my 10 Bibles, I also had 10 men’s WATERPROOF outdoor devotion books, for free.  I was so pleased.  I was able to bless the men and boys in our family as well as others that came across my path after Christmas.

I was also able to experience their customer service.  I had a mix up in my order with one of my Bibles.  I immediately called the toll free number and, unbeknownst to me, the owner of the company answered and assisted me with professionalism and kindness.  I came away knowing he was going to take care of my request. Two days later I had my corrected order plus, Bobby allowed me to keep the Bible that was shipped in error.  

I don’t know about you, but when a company is willing  to do this, I consider it a great blessing.  He was planting a seed in our family of not only the Word of God, but also allowing us to have more than we originally asked for.  He was making sure we were given what we requested and more.  That is just good business in my eyes!

When I was asked to give a review from Mosaic Reviews I jumped at the chance.  I so wanted to share with you this very unique product that I believe every household should have in their home for those ‘special’ occasions.



FEATURES OF the Waterproof Bible
  • 100% Synthetic waterproof pages
  • Soft, pleasant to touch, pages - almost like a good waxing on a car
  • You are able to dry highlight and write/underline in your Bible just as you do your regular one without any bleeding through
  • Stain resistant
  • Clear text for easy reading
  • Several beautiful covers to choose from
  • New Testament | Psalms | Proverbs version available as well
  • And IT FLOATS!
100% Waterproof Inside and Out: See more HERE


VERSIONS & STYLES AVAILABLE
  • KJV [King James Version] 
    • Camouflage | Blue Wave | Pink Brown Floral | Lily Pad
    • New Testament, Psalms & Proverbs available
  • ESV [English Standard Version]
    • Camouflage | Blue Wave | Pink Brown Floral
    • New Testament, Psalms & Proverbs as well
  • NIV [New International Version]
    • Blue Wave [2011 & 1984 vs.] | Camouflage | Pink Brown Floral
    • New Testament, Psalms & Proverbs version available
  • NKJV [New King James Version]
    • Camouflage | Blue Wave | Lily Pad
  • NLT [New Living Translation]
    • Camouflage | Blue Wave | Pink Brown Floral | Lily Pad
    • New Testament, Psalms & Proverbs version available
Find the Waterproof Bible Store here:  SHOP HERE!

MY IDEAS FOR USING The Waterproof Bible:
  • When you’re doing a Bible Study by the pool while your sweet children splash and play ~ “OOOps, sorry mom!”  No worries, IT’S WATERPROOF! 
  • Picnicking at the local park reading the Word with your honey when that sneaky spring/summer shower decides to make it’s presence known and fast!  No problem.  Your sandwiches might be ruined but your Bible is all good.
  • Are your children attending summer camps this summer?  Boy Scout Camp? OR Are they attending mission’s trips with church? The Waterproof Bible if PERFECT for them to carry to share the Word and to give to the homeless on the streets or the native in the missions fields. 
  • Mom, is it time to escape and have nice hot bath at the end of a long, productive day?  Take your Bible with you and read without worry of dropping it into the water or splashing and ruining the pages. 
  • As well as Camping
  • Boating
  • Fishing
  • Hunting
  • Floating on a raft in the or on the gulf/ocean
  • Anywhere!

In addition to the Bibles, Bardin and Marsee also carry Waterproof:
Bible Jackets - for Regular and New Testament|Ps|Prov
Spiral and Bound Weather Journals 
Note:  I think these weather journals are perfect for the Nature loving families that love to do Nature walks and record their findings.  You never know when the storms will come, the bottom will fall out and all of your research will be safe and sound.
They also carry an All Weather sketch book.  Awesome!

I guess you can tell that I absolutely LOVE Waterproof Bible.  They have been a blessing to our family and friends and we will continue to share them with anyone whom we know who will need a Bible any place and any time.  In a perfect world every book would be waterproof.  

Now, to make the deal even sweeter Homeschool Mosaics has 10, YES, T.E.N. Waterproof Bibles to give away.  All you have to do is go to HOMESCHOOL MOSAICS Waterproof Bible Giveaway page and sign up to win Your Very Own Copy!  

Then come and join us for a fabulous party with Mosaic Reviews Facebook Party.  It is the most fun you will ever have on Facebook.  Don't miss it!  Friday May 17 at 9:00 - 10:00 pm EDT.  I look forward to seeing you there.

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B
Revelation 12:11



Comments

Popular Posts