Mom, Do You Need Some Encouragement Today?


Are You Feeling Left Behind?

Recently I had … a thing.  It was silly really.  There was no real truth behind it, but it was the way I felt.  I felt left behind.  Mom, do you ever feel like you are being left behind?  Like what you do doesn’t matter when everyone is going in 5000 different directions, enjoying their lives, doing their thing and you can’t seem to get out of your pajamas some mornings.  Let me give you some ‘for instances’ to get you in sync with me…
Continue Reading over at HOMESCHOOL MOSAICS...

Blessings,
Mindy B.

Comments

  1. This has been an amazing encouragement! Thank you for this. I am also a Southern Bell (from Alabama) as well but a military family who now lives in England. I have loved this post of yours keep shining for HIM!:)

    Nicole Auld

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts