Prayer That Opens the Way

I do not know who to credit for this picture.
It was a gift to me, many years ago, when I was a new Christian.
This precious picture that sits in the center of my family room.
My only point of reference for the author is KFB which are the initials on the picture.  


Good Morning friends!

I am here, ready for my morning prayer and I just had to share with you the prayer I am praying as I open my heart, inviting the Holy Spirit to come in to minister Life into my spirit as I worship [you can read my worship song list HERE] and read the Word.  It's so simple and yet so profound.  It comes from the Book of Ephesians.

Father, 
As I read the Word today I am asking that You grant me a spirit of wisdom and revelation, insight into mysteries and secrets in the deep and intimate knowledge of You. May the eyes of my heart be flooded with light so I can know and understand he hope to which You have called me.  I believe I will know and understand the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of Your power in and for me.  I believe I receive.  
Thank you, Lord. In Jesus’ Name, 
Amen
Ephesians 1:17-19 Amplified Bible

Join me in ushering in the spirit of wisdom and understanding each day.

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy Brasher
Revelation 12:11

Comments

  1. The artist is Katherine Brown and the sketch is entitled "Jesus and the Lamb". It was drawn in 1982. You can find her here: http://www.jesusandthelamb.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts