My 2012 Gratitude Challenge Day 5


With all of the uproar in our nation I am most abundantly Grateful for Faith.  Faith -  Trust in a great God who has a great plan for my life, the life of my  family and for this nation.  

Faith moves mountains.  Through grace we have been saved by faith.  Faith is a powerful force!  

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Praise God, I have FAITH!

Their is a worship song resounding in my spirit.  I have listened to it over and over and over this morning.  I can’t get it out of my head.  Hope is rising.  Nothing can take that from me.  “Waiting Here for You”.

Let these words encourage you, reminding you that no matter what turns this world takes we have a God who is in control of all.  

If faith can move the mountains
Let the mountains move
We come with expectation
Waiting here for you, waiting here for you

You're the Lord of all creation
And still you know my heart
The author of salvation
You've loved us from the start

Waiting here for you
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's you we adore
Singing Alleluia


You are everything you've promised
Your faithfulness is true
And we're desperate for your presence
All we need is you

Waiting here for you, Lord
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's you, Lord, we adore
Singing Alleluia

We will wait for you, Lord, he'll stand with you
We will sing alleluia
Singing Alleluia, alleluia
Singing Alleluia, alleluia
by Christy Nockels
We are waiting here for You Lord!

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

Join us with Brenda at Garden of Learning for 30 days of the 2012 Gratitude Challenge.

Don’t think you can do all 30 days?  Not to worry.  Just write as the Lord leads you.  Some days will be harder, but sharing with the world how thankful you are for this life God has given you is a Testimony we all like to read about.  Don’t have a blog?  Join Brenda on her Facebook page too, to share your gratitude https://www.facebook.com/myhomeschoolgarden 

Here’s a Tip:  To get you motivated, go ahead and open 7 days worth of pages [wherever you write your posts] and save them as Gratitude Challenge Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7. Then you can schedule what you have started, on your blog. I think you will find that you will be inspired to keep writing when you start your week with having the page already started.  Try it and see what happens! That’s how I’’m working it. Hehe!

Comments

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts