My 2012 Gratitude Challenge Day 6





Today, I am beyond thankful that I have the right to vote my heart, my values, my beliefs.  What an amazing privilege we have to be FREE to have a say in who we choose to be the leader of our Nation.  This IS a Godly Nation and I will forever Praise the Lord for allowing me to live in this time, in this place.

GET OUT 
VOTE!

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

Join us with Brenda at Garden of Learning for 30 days of the 2012 Gratitude Challenge.
Don’t think you can do all 30 days?  Not to worry.  Just write as the Lord leads you.  Some days will be harder, but sharing with the world how thankful you are for this life God has given you is a Testimony we all like to read about.  Don’t have a blog?  Join Brenda on her Facebook page too, to share your gratitude https://www.facebook.com/myhomeschoolgarden 


Here’s a Tip:  To get you motivated, go ahead and open 7 days worth of pages [wherever you write your posts] and save them as Gratitude Challenge Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7. Then you can schedule what you have started, on your blog. I think you will find that you will be inspired to keep writing when you start your week with having the page already started.  Try it and see what happens! That’s how I’’m working it. Hehe!

Comments

Popular Posts