My 2012 Gratitude Challenge Day 3



Today, I am thankful for my best friend. He knows me better than anyone in this world, and loves me inspite of me.  He is my Love, my Captain Awesome, my husband, Chris. The best husband, friend and father a girl could ever dream of.



We have been together 25 years, married 21. We have been through a lot together, and I wouldn’t have wanted to do with another person in the world.  I know there are days when I don’t show him the love he so deserves, but deep in my heart I love him more everyday for his love, faith, compassion, understanding and support. He loves me for the real me.  

I love you, My Love.  

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

Join us with Brenda at Garden of Learning for 30 days of the 2012 Gratitude Challenge.

Don’t think you can do all 30 days?  Not to worry.  Just write as the Lord leads you.  Some days will be harder, but sharing with the world how thankful you are for this life God has given you is a Testimony we all like to read about.  Don’t have a blog?  Join Brenda on her Facebook page too, to share your gratitude https://www.facebook.com/myhomeschoolgarden 


Here’s a Tip:  To get you motivated, go ahead and open 7 days worth of pages [wherever you write your posts] and save them as Gratitude Challenge Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7. Then you can schedule what you have started, on your blog. I think you will find that you will be inspired to keep writing when you start your week with having the page already started.  Try it and see what happens! That’s how I’’m working it. Hehe!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!! By the way, I love your blog title...that's one of my all-time favorite movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Brendas Gratitude Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christy and Crystal. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts