My 2012 Gratitude Challenge Day 10





Today, I am so grateful for a home that I can open to family and friends for fellowship.  It is such a blessing to me to have a safe place for them to gather in order for us to get to know one another again and again.  When we moved into this home, that was what I wanted more than anything, to have a heart of Christian Hospitality and a home to share it in.  Sadly, there were years that I could not do it as much as I wanted due to health issues.  But, this year, the Lord is doing something new in our hearts and our bodies.  He is restoring relationships and opening our home again.  I am excited to see what He has planned next for us.  Thank you Lord for my beautiful home.  

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy Brasher
Revelation 12:11


Join us with Brenda at Garden of Learning for 30 days of the 2012 Gratitude Challenge.

Don’t think you can do all 30 days?  Not to worry.  Just write as the Lord leads you.  Some days will be harder, but sharing with the world how thankful you are for this life God has given you is a Testimony we all like to read about.  Don’t have a blog?  Join Brenda on her Facebook page too, to share your gratitude https://www.facebook.com/myhomeschoolgarden 


Here’s a Tip:  To get you motivated, go ahead and open 7 days worth of pages [wherever you write your posts] and save them as Gratitude Challenge Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7. Then you can schedule what you have started, on your blog. I think you will find that you will be inspired to keep writing when you start your week with having the page already started.  Try it and see what happens! That’s how I’’m working it. Hehe!

Comments

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts