GratitudeChallenge Day 6 We Are Home


My Gratitude is for a Wonderful celebration in our family today. Long story short, 

We were homeless, 

Church-Homeless that is, 

for a couple of years. Today, after a long time waiting on the Lord and searching, the Lord brought us home. We joined our Home-Church tonight. We covenanted to support, love and care for our new family and share the message of Jesus Christ with a lost and dying world. What a blessing! What a journey the Lord has brought us on learning to trust Him while we cried out "where do we belong, Father?" I can not tell you how thankful I am for a new journey ahead of us serving the Lord. He has great things planned for our family and I can hardly contain my excitement. The Lord is faithful and we will continue to lean on and rely on Him completely. 

From My Heart to Yours, 

Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11


Join Brenda Emmett's Gratitude Challenge at Garden of Learning

Comments

Popular Posts