2011 Gratitude Challenge Day 4



Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with GRATITUDE in your hearts to God.
-Colossians 3:16

My Gratitude to the Lord is full today...

  • My husband coming home safely
  • God's protection of my Anna when she broken a window with a beautifully executed karate kick
  • Date night shows with Chris and more to come this weekend. Yipee!
  • Quiet time to reconnect with My Love
  • Roman and Greek Duct-tape weapons and helmets making with my boys
Blessings!

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

Comments

  1. Great list of things you're thankful for. Love the window pic. Glad she was okay.
    Now following your blog.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to be thankful for, Mindy! And, btw, do you have the "Warfare By Duct Tape" downloads or CDs from the GHEA conference? Because we're going to begin making those next week. If so, maybe our boys should get together somewhere to try out their weaponry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful things to be thankful for! Wow! Anna must be a dangerous weapon to break the window...

    I am now following your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts