Call 9-1-1!

Fear

 Torment
    
     Doubt


These subtle tactics of the enemy of our souls sneak in daily to destroy our faith and trust in the Lord.  Each  new day brings challenges and opportunities to choose...



I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore  CHOOSE LIFE  that you and your descendants may live    ~Deuteronomy 30:19
The test has been set before us.  God has given us the multiple choice answers.  He then has given us the answer.  CHOOSE LIFE! 

Today, as you choose to be a helpmeet to your husband, a mother consistently discipling your children and a Daughter obedient to the King stand in the face of the enemy when fear and torment and doubt war against you.  God has given you His lifeline.

Call 9-1-1. 

HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].  ~Psalm 91:1

Then call 91:2


I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] TRUST!  ~Psalm 91:2
From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

"Overcoming Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony."



Comments

Popular Posts