Unique [to us] Disney Photos

ddbutton2



I am linking up today, joining our TOS Homeschool Crew fearless leader, Heidi, over at Reviews and Reflections in her fun meme Destination Disney . Today, she asked us to share our most unique Disney Photos.  So here is our 'Unique' take on Disney. 

2009 Disney World
The reason this one is a 'unique' is if you know my boys, you would know that this picture is nothing short of a miracle. 

This was our view every morning at breakfast.  Simply stunning!

Finally, a family picture with Mickey Mouse after all these years!
"Look Ma, No hands!" 

The End..for now.

I think it's time to plan a trip to Disney!!!

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.

Comments

  1. Mindy~ I'm so glad to have you playing along! What great pictures. I especially love the one of your kids with Mickey and the BTMR one. Awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mindy
    I enjoyed seeing your pictures today. Looks like you had a great time at WDW. Love the castle picture with the fireworks. It must have been amazing to eat breakfast with that view every morning. Where did you eat?
    Hope you can go again soon.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heidi. It has definitely brought on a need for Disney trip. Lindsay-ann we were staying at The Grand Floridian. It was a glorious splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW I thought it might be the GF but I wasn't sure. Looks gorgoeus. Staying at The Beach Club for 2 weeks was a glorious splurge for us too! This time it's the Wilderness Lodge but we are only going for 5 days.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay-ann you will LOVE!!! The Wilderness Lodge. It's our home away from home, our Favorite!! Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pics!! We're considering a Disney trip this year - just have to get the $$$$ & the schedule to agree - lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day & leaving such a nice comment :-). Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts