Sunday's Sensibility

Have Faith in God Constantly!


Praying your week has been full of God's mercy. I am in Mark 11 today. God has been dealing with me on Faith vs. Fear. It's an ongoing theme in my journey and I am truly thankful. 


Mark 11:22-25 from the Amplified says:

22And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly].

23Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.

24For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].

25And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that your Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop.

Through many events of life I have been challenged in my faith, even turned my faith into fear. I trusted in that fear more than my God. I have been in the desert and still I haven't learned that through it all He brought me through. It did not always turn out the way I wanted it to. The perfectionist in me wanted it the way I thought was the right way. But God says "I have a better way".  When I come out on the other side I finally see where He was, in all we endured and He carried us through.  I am thankful. 
He says, " Trust in Me. I ALWAYS keep my promises. Nothing, NOTHING can take the place of My Word." Amen!

For Proverbs 30:5 says "Every word of God proves true. He defends all who come to Him for protection." NLT



Hebrews 4:12
"For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power
[making it active, operative, energizing, and effective];
it is sharper than any two-edged sword,
penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal]
spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature],
exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts
and purposes of the heart."



If we speak the blessing, speak the Word of God, into every situation in our lives it has the power to change what the enemy meant for our destruction. Like the woman with issue of blood we can be healed and overcome because of our faith.

Have Faith in God, CONSTANTLY!

I love you sweet friends! Have an awesome day!

Dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High,

Comments

Popular Posts