How to Make a Marriage Bed

I just had to share this post from a holy experience
I was simply overwhelmed at the truths she bared. 

How to Make a Marriage Bed is a must read for every wife. 

 How precious it is for a woman to remember that she is her husbands greatest reward and that he does truly believe in her beauty.  I am that blessed, and beyond, and I am learning to Believe it when my husband tells me I am beautiful.  In spite of the 'war wounds' the childbearing years have left behind, the weariness of mothering and teaching, he still sees me as the teen-age girl he fell in love with. 

Truly there is healing in the Marriage Bed.

“His mouth is full of sweetness. And he is wholly desirable. This is my beloved and this is my friend.” ~Song of Solomon 5:16



From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great book. I love that my husband still loves me in spite of my graying hair, bulging belly, and beginning wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very beautiful and a much-needed reminder. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts