Titus 2 Tuesday


Raising Children is a joyous and arduous adventure. 
Becoming a New Creation in Christ,
waiting patiently in the Presence of the Lord
surrendering to Him to change us from Glory to Glory
can seem painfully impossible. 

So, to encourage you on your journey today I share this.
I happened upon this wonderful quote from my new book

thanks to my friend Sarah over at Growing for Christ blog.


"It takes a century for God to make a sturdy oak."


We are always growing, always learning and always changing.  We will be on this journey until the day we surrender our spirit or the Lord returns in Glory.  Stand strong in the Lord and wait patiently for Him to make things right. 

"Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." Psalm 37:7

 From My Heart to Yours,

Comments

Popular Posts