Season of Thankfulness

Psalm 100:4



Enter into His gates with THANKSGIVING and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be THANKFUL and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!



It's November 1st and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  In the Spirit of Thanksgiving I am begining

30 Days of Thankfulness

here at My Own Sense and Sensibility.  Everyday I will post what I am most thankful for. 

If you have a blog and want to join me in this Journey of Thankfulness you can link up below.  If you are joining me and don't have a blog, please leave a comment and let us know what you are thankful for each day. 

Today I am thankful for:

My God, whom I Lean on, Rely on, and Trust in
My wonderful husband, who truly is Awesome
My 3 wonderful children, they are simply Exquisite
Vacations
Mountains
Running waters of rivers

From my heart to yours,



Comments

Popular Posts