Season of Thankfulness Day 12


1 Corinthians 8:3

But if one loves God truly [ with affectionate reverence, prompt obedience, and grateful recognition of His blessing], he is known by God [ recognized as worthy of His intimacy and love, and he is owned by Him].


We are almost to the half-way mark on our Season of Thankfulness and today I am thankful for...

God's strength for new mommies.

Play-do, and the hours of joy it brings children, especially my little girl who just got a fresh batch yesterday. 

Legos and the contentment it provides and the imagination it sparks in my 9 year old son.  It's awe inspiring to watch him work sometimes.


Deep restful sleep.

Philippians 4:19, ... my God will liberally supply ( fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Amen!

If you are needing a boost to practice contentment in your life today check-out Joy's post on choosing contentment at The Stay-at-Home Missionary.

Tell me what you are thankful for today.  Blessings!

From My Heart to Yours,



Comments

Popular Posts