Season of Thankfulness Day 2



Psalm 50:23
He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God.
Today I am thankful for...


My freedom and right to Vote
Self-control
My son advancing to Yellow Belt and winning 3rd place in the Kata Tournament
Fish - I love to eat fish!
Chocolate

From My Heart to Yours,


Comment below or Link up and share what you are thankful for today...

Comments

  1. Chocolate....oh I could use me some chocolate right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish and Chocolate should be on everyone's list! LOL

    You have a beautiful blog.

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son, and I totally agree about the rest, especially chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts