Peace in the Home

I am the Light of the world.
He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark,
but will have the Light which is Life.-John 8:12




During the Making Your Home a Haven Fall Challenge the first week we are lighting candles everyday. 


"Each time the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace in your home."

Courtney, over at Women Living Well asked us on Facebook what scent we chose for our candles.  So here is the one I chose.  I found two actually, on sale (Yay!) at Homegoods.  The one I am using is the Yankee Candles "World Journey's".  I am in heaven.  The scent above is Pacific Coconut.  Not only did tropical scenes and the pure white candle draw me in, but the description sealed the deal: "Pure coconut extract from the Philippines: The perfect South Pacific vacation...soak up the tropical Philippine sun at beautiful White Beach..."  Ahhhh. 



Sadly when I ventured on-line to find more of these wonderful candles I found they apparently are discontinued.  I am going to make a bee-line for Homegoods to buy the few they had left.  In the mean time I found these as a replacement if you are interested. 


Many Blessings and may Christ be the Light and Life of your home.

From My Heart to Yours,

Comments

  1. mmm, I'm sure that smells so yummy! Coconut always reminds me of the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts