Monday's Muse

The Heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1


Some people never look and see
The miracles in the sky,

The magnificence of a sunrise
Or fleecy clouds drifting by.



They miss the glory of a sunset,
The lovely rainbow hues


And what could have more splendor
Than a starry night to view.


The heavens declare the glory of God,
And I thank you Lord for eyes to see


All the beauty and the wonder
You placed in the sky for me.


I stand in awe of your presence
As I gaze at the marvels you display




  For no human hand could ever form
Such a grand and glorious array.




No artist’s brush could ever paint
All the beauty that I see.




No poet’s words could ever describe
What that beauty means to me.







Poem by - Lora Cox

Comments

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts