Walking in the Word ~ July 30, 2012




We are walking in the Word again today.  So, remember...

Get up

Put on your walking shoes

Go for a walk 

&

Takek the Word with you

My husband left for work early this morning.  Shortly, after pulling out of the drive he called saying, "There is a rainbow at the end of the street. You can see it if you hurry." I rushed to the window, and  there it was, this beautiful, vibrant, rainbow.  The picture can never do justice to the real one.  But, my immediate thought was, "Thank you, Jesus."

The message that continued to resound through my spirit was this:




Take this Word [or any promise the Lord lays on your heart to carry] with you today and let it be your Rock of encouragement.  No matter what trouble tries to rattle your day, TAKE HEART!
Jesus, has overcome the world!

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B
Revelation 12:11

Comments

Popular Posts