Worship in the New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2013!  It’s here.  What a blessing to say we are living in this time the Lord has called us to embrace and share His gospel with so many.  My heart is full of expectation of what adventures are in store for us.  

Lord, let my heart be willing and able to receive, 
but more importantly, give me courage to surrender to Your will.  

I am immersing myself in worship this morning.  I am committing myself to doing this every morning.  An hour in the presence of the Lord.  What could be better? 



I’m Waiting here for you Lord!

Spirit Fall, 
Holy Spirit Fall
Fall on me

Like a mighty wind
light the fire again
come and breathe your breath on me

This is my place of freedom. Worship!  I could almost burst.  I just want to share this place with you.  So, since you can’t be here with me I wanted to list for you what I am listening to, to usher in the presence of the Lord.  These are songs that move my heart to a place of peace and freedom  They ignite a new fire in me and I GET to do this every morning.  All of these selections can be found on iTunes for instant download or Amazon or your local Christian bookstore.  I hope they bless you as much as they have blessed me. 


Sing your heart out to Him and look what happens in your day.  Let Him revive you, make you new.  Things WILL change! Wait and see.

From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy Brasher
Revelation 12:11

Comments

Popular Posts