Need A Time of Refreshing and Restoration?


Calling all Alabama and surrounding area ladies to a wonderful opportunity to Refresh and Restore!

But when the crowds learned of it, [they] followed Him; and He welcomed them and talked to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed restoration to health. -Luke 9:11
Above Rubies Ministry
"Encouraging Women in their High Calling as Wives, Mothers and Homemakers"


Alabama Ladies Retreat

Shocco Springs Christian Retreat Center

Talladega, AL

OCTOBER 21-23, 2011


A place for women to become encouraged, refreshed, rejuvenated as wife and mother. Your eyes will be open to the Lord's promises of his plan's for you and how you can joyfully live it out each day in His strength, mercy, and grace.

Enjoy a great weekend of fellowship, Bible teaching, and encouragement in your high calling as a woman with

Nancy Campbell

of

Above Rubies


Are you feeling weary, run-down, drained from the day-to-day of mothering your sweet children? Though God calls us to never grow weary in well-doing some days just wear on us a little more than others. When we don't take time to rest and restore in the Presence of the Lord we tend to lose our way and fall short of the Fruits of the Spirit He empowered us to live in.

If you need to be encouraged in your walk you will not want to miss this powerful weekend. Above Rubies Ladies Retreat at Shocco Springs Christian Retreat Center offers a get away with God and other women who are seeking Him. You will come away energized, encouraged with a brighter vision and a joyful heart.


Comments from previous retreats:

"The retreat was all I thought it would be, PLUS MUCH MORE! I drove over nine hours and I'd have gone twice as far if need be! My husband was so happy to get me back - CHANGED!"
"Your teaching about the 'Strategies of Satan' at the Texas retreat gave me insight and tools to build my family. I loved the practical applications you gave. I will never forget that 'I am doing a great work and I cannot come down'."
"As you speak the truth to the ladies we take it home to our husband and children which changes our whole family. I was so blessed by your words at the Olympia retreat. I have found myself repeating many of your phrases around the house."
"My young daughters and I attended the retreat last year and it changed our lives. God opened my eyes to so many lies that I was living in. That retreat was the diving board for me and God's truth is producing such beautiful new fruit in our family life."
"This was my first retreat and it was so much ABOVE AND BEYOND what I thought it would be."
"It was a powerful weekend of inspiration, encouragement, conviction and revelation."


-Source 'Above Rubies' Magazine July 2011 Issue No. 82 p 28



The Conference package for $140 includes:


  • 2 nights stay plus meals [Saturday & Sunday]


Note: there will be no dinner served before the conference begins at 6/6:30 Friday evening. You will want to pick up something or bring something with you.


  • Lodging at Shocco Springs Baptist Conference Center in the Springview


Learn more about the facility at www.shocohttp://www.shocco.org/

  • All Conference materials


  • Wonderful Bible teaching by Nancy Campbell


Space is limited so confirm your place today!


Deposit of $70 now to secure your spot. $70 balance due by October 1st.


For those who will be bringing your daughters the charge I believe is an extra $25 for their meals. They can sleep in a bed with you or on a palate on the floor.


Bring a friend and share a room or be blessed with a new friend to share the weekend with.


For more information go HERE to the Aboverubies.org >Events< page and scroll down to October 21- 23 Alabama Retreat or contact Julie Rodgers at jrose0152@yahoo.com 

I look forward to seeing you there.

From My Heart toYours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

"Overcoming Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony."



Comments

Popular Posts