A New TOS Crew Year!

I am so pleased to be a part of a wonderful team of reviewers on

Photobucket




2011/2012
The Old Schoolhouse
Homeschool Review Crew

What a wonderful experience last year was and I know that 2011/2012 is going to be even better.  We have 200 reviewers that are going to bring you hands-on information about MANY Homeschool curriculum, subject and activity.  From Math to Science to On-line learning to products you can use in the Home. 
Let's get ready for another Great Voyage on the TOS Crew!


Photobucket



Overcoming and Pressing ON,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11
Philippians 3:12, 14

Today I Overcome Satan by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony, Pressing On to lay hold of , take a grasp of and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own; and Pressing On toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling me upward.
In Jesus Name, Amen - so be it!










Comments

  1. Looking forward to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Crew. This is my first year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting & following from the crew! I'm so excited to get to know you better! Looks like our girls are about the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm stopping by from the Crew and following your blog now. Love the title! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the crew as well. It's my first year, so it's really been a lot of fun to "get to know" other homeschooling mom's! It's especially fun to run into others who believe they are a helpmeet to their husband as well, thanks for your posts :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to my blog ladies. I am so excited you all are here and look forward to getting to know you better. We are going to have a great year on the Crew! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts