Sunday's Sense and Sensibility - Perspective

eucharisteo
Grace-Gift. Thanksgiving. Joy.

"The world I live in is loud and blurring and toilets plug and I get speeding tickets and the dog gets sick all over the back step and I forget everything and these six kids lean hard into me all day to teach and raise and lead and I fail hard and there are real souls that are at stake and how long do I really have to figure out how to live full of grace, full of joy - before these six beautiful children fly the coop and my mothering days fold up quiet?  How do you open the [inner] eyes to see how to take the daily, domestic, workday vortex and invert it into the dome of an everyday cathedral [sanctuary]?  ...Praying with eyes wide open is the only way to pray without ceasing."- Ann  Voskamp one thousand gifts

To SEE deeply - unafraid.

To THANK deeply - unhindered.

To FEEL JOY deeply - uninhibited.

Freedom.  Real. Passionate. Unrestrained. Spontaneous. Natural. Unreserved.

"I want to see beauty...I hunger for Beauty...more of the glory of God." ibid


From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.

Comments

Popular Posts