One Thousand Gifts


#25 to #53

Happy Valentines Day  
Today I name the moments, my list of thanksgiving to The One.  The Only.
From my heart, my journal of thanks, to you...

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen."
- Martin Luther










#25 Princesses love of dancing with her daddy to the music at the end of a movie
#26 My 'story'  - the pages are written daily
#27 The song "Shout to the Lord" - changed my heart for worship like no other. 
#28 My Emmaus Walk
#29 The truth in the meanings in the Names of my children and husband - they speak volumes
#30 Memories that invade my emotions through all of my senses
#31 Watching a favorite show with my beloved and laughing until we can't breathe
#32 Blankies that calm and soothe
#33 Feather pillows lulling me in comfort and sleep
#34 Old fashioned tradition
#35 Rhino teaching himself to tie a tie, improvising on the 'not-just-rights'
#36 Dot - to -Dots
#37 Blogging my one thousand gifts, I smile
#38 Snuggling - peace
#39 Coloring, relieving stress with every stroke of the crayon
#40 Captain Awesome bringing us lunch when I don't have energy to make another meal
#41 Spell check, most of the time
#42 The way my children tell a story in their own special way
#43 Princess, "I think we should raise our hands for no reason", with mischievious smile, so she can tickle each one of us
#44 Modern medicine
#45 Tratitional, medicinal herbs
#46 Homeopathic remedies
#47 Books, lots & lots of books
#48 Truth that sets you free
#49 The Word of God
#50 Cooking a favorite meal
#51 Challenging literature
#52 Snow. Baptizing. Purifying.
#53 How Princess says, 'Pail Nolish' for nail polish

I am linked up with A Holy Experience...




Comments

  1. Hello! Just dropping by to let you know that your blog is included in our TOS Crew Blog Walk this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Thank you for including me and for stopping by. Blessings~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea! I love it! I especially like #30 and #43. Your blog is beautiful, the pictures are great. Love the name, I'm actually reading that right now :-)
    I'm visiting on the Blog Walk AND I'd like to award you the Stylish Blogger Award. Check out this link to learn more: http://ourbestdaze.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-awardfor-me.html

    I'm a new follower! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Marie! I am so honored. I really appreciate you following. You have a blessed week also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts