Miracles In My Midst

"I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
marvelous are Your works; and that my soul knows right well."
- Psalm 139:14

There are Miracles in my midst. 

They were set apart before the foundations of the world. 

They are distinguished, special, wonderful Creations of the Lord. 

They are...

My husband and my children.

Very special, unique people that have never lived before nor will ever live again!



They are created to accomplish a destiny that no one else can achieve. 

They are amazing!

Our husbands and children all are created in the mold GOD planned for them. 


They are irreplaceable, matchless. 

Each one has different gifts and callings and different personalities from me or you!

God created them differently and I am growing in the understanding that My Lord is all about me allowing them to be the unique miracles He intended them to be.



We can not change who are children are ordained to be.

We can not make our husbands the way we want them to be. 

They are too special.

Our husbands and our children are God-Planned miracles. 



They are who God created them to be...God's creation and not ours.

But there is something you may be forgetting. 

Do you know what that might be?

You

You ARE a Miracle of God. 
You are unique. 
You are created to fulfill a destiny for the Lord that NO ONE ELSE can accomplish!

Never let the enemy of your soul ever cause you to doubt how special you and your family really are to the Plans and Purposes of God. 

"If we are marvelously wrought upon even before we are born,
what shall we say of the Lord's dealings with us after we leave His secret workshop and
He directs our pathways through the pilgrimage of life?"
-Charles Spurgeon

"Know that the Lord, He Is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves."
-Psalm 100:3

Louie Giglio "Laminin"  - see just how much of a miracle we really are! 

(I apologize for it being so off-set.  I am working to get me blog 'stretched')

Dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High,


Today's message was inspired by the Holy Spirit and Nancy Campbell's
100 Days of Blessings: Devotions for Wives and Mothers My Miracles
found at Above Rubies
Click to find out more

Comments

Popular Posts