Let Him Comfort You


The God of All comfort, who comforts us.
-2 Corinthians 1:3-4

He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others.
When they are troubled, we will be able to
give them the same comfort God has given us.
-2 Corinthians 1:4

May your unfailing love be my comfort,
according to your promise to your servant.
-Psalm 119:76

Be kind and compassionate to one another,
comforting, forgiving each other,
just as in Christ God forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:32

Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him,
so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.
-2 Corinthians 2:7

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you;
and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."
-Isaiah 66:13

To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,

-Isaiah 61:2

Because Christ suffered so much for us,
we can receive so much comfort from him.
-2 Corinthians 1:5

You will restore me to even greater honor
and comfort me once again.

Psalm 71:21

My comfort in my suffering is this:
Your promise preserves my life, it gives me life.
Psalm 119:50

I've seen their [sinful] ways, but I'll heal them.
I'll guide them and give them rest.
I'll comfort them...
-Isaiah 57:18

Even when I walk through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
-Psalm 23:4


From My Heart to Yours,



Comments

Popular Posts