Season of Thankfulness Day 10 and Day 11


Psalm 103:1



[ [A Psalm] of David. ] BLESS (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name!


Today I am doubling up, to catch up on my Thankful days and I truly am doubly thankful...

I am thankful for...

Grocery shopping and coming home with more meals to feed my family. We are truly blessed!

My baby girl who is the best helper - shopping, cleaning, cooking.  She will make a lovely wife and mother some day.

My husband and his helpers, my two sons, who are great at mastering the art of packing for a trip.


The excitement of doing a new thing.

God's redemption, restoration, and resurrection in our lives.

My growing boys who still give me hugs multiple times a day inspite of seeing me all day, everyday.

Homeschooling.  It was one of the best gifts The Lord gave us to experience these years with our children. 

Laughter.

The Katrina Rose - true symbol of Survival.


From My Heart to Yours,

Comments

Popular Posts