Season of Thankfulness Day 3

Isaiah 57:19
Peace, peace, to him who is far off and to him who is near! says the Lord; I create the fruit of his lips, and I will heal him [make his lips blossom anew with speech in THANKFUL praise].
It's Day 3 and I am running full-steam ahead.  So today I am doubly thankful to a God who sustains me and energizes me to accomplish all that He has entrusted to me.

Today I am thankful for...

The Word of God that encourages me
Computers, email and the ability to shop on-line (I am not a shopper)
Washer's and Dryer's to clean and dry all of our clothes
Lego's - they make my boy so happy
Cool cloudy days


From My Heart to Yours,

Comment below or Link up what you are thankful for today...

Comments

  1. I feel like Julie Andrews reading this. Except for the cool, cloudy days, "these are a few of my favorite things!"
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts