Menu Planning


This is my own homemade chicken that I try to keep on hand to share with anyone I know who is sick
[Find the recipe at The Tasty Kitchen by clicking the title above]

Well, it's that time of year again. School is in full swing, activities are filling up our calendars and mealtime can become very stress-FULL for momma's who don't have a plan.  As my husband always says, 'Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance".  I have to say it takes all my physical strength not to turn back into a 6 year-old child and roll my eyes violently.  And then I remember I am a grown up and must act as such. 


Momma's African Chicken
One of my favorites - A deliciously rich recipe full of many different flavors!

Inspired by Courtney at Women Living Well and her Tasty Tuesday:  How I Menu Plan, I wanted to share with you Momma's Menu Plan.

8 Weeks of Meals planned and ready to cook.  I usually do all of my cooking on a Saturday and maybe what I couldn't accomplish then the rest on Tuesday of that week.  It works well for our family. 

There are some duplicates in my plan because they are easy to prepare and taste delicious.



Deluxe Green Beans
Just might be the Best green beans I have every tasted!
My 9 y/o who hates green vegi's will eat this one.

I will share some of the recipes associated with the plan another day. 
Thank you for reading.


From My Heart to Yours,



























Comments

Popular Posts