The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

My new school year is already beginning.  I've got big news.  Atleast it's big news at our little homestead.  OK.  Here it is. The big reveal....  Wait...for...it.


I have officially been accepted by The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew to review homeschool products of all kinds.  I am on the Older Crew.  And, Noooo, that does not mean I am old.  It simply means that I will be reviewing curriculum and such for middle school and maybe even high school aged kids.
in·trep·id [ in tréppid ]

fearless: courageous and bold

I am super excited and scared out of my wits a little nervous.  I haven't had a 'job' (although, I have had THE Job) in a long time.  This is an intrepid mission for me that I am accepting with faith that God will lead me and the kids on this new path for His Glory.  We are sure to find some great books and curriculums along the way.  Maybe, we will even meet a lot of new friends as well.
 
So, stay posted!  I am sure there will be outstanding books for mom's, families, and students from all walks of life. 

Staying Faithful,

Comments

  1. Congrats to you on your new job!! I know you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy~ I think you'll LOVE being on the Crew! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet friends. I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mindy,
    I'm new to the crew this year also. We are in the same mini crew. I just wanted to stop by to introduce myself and say hi. "HI!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy,
    Looking forward to working on our mini-crew with you! Thanks for following me too. Took me a bit to find your blog though, until Kimberly's email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy: I am new to the crew also. I am following your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to tell you I adore the sames things you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to the Crew and feel exactly how you do!! Following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you! Congrats on the Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts