My Beloved is Mine...

...And I am HIS!
-Song of Solomon2:16


Tomorrow, June 29, 2010, I will celebrate my 19th wedding anniversary.  Wow, 19!  I feel a little old and a LOT Blessed.  To look back on all of those years simply astounds me.  I was given a gift 23 years ago, when, at a Valentine's party, the love of my life walked down the stairs and into my heart.  Though, at the time, I did not have a personal relationship with my Jesus, my Savior, the Holy Spirit quickened on the inside of me. Within me rose a thrill and He spoke to my heart, "You are going to marry that man".  This was my 'soul-mate' and I knew it with everything in me.  There was no turning back.  It was love at first sight.  He stole my heart and carried me away on a journey of a lifetime. 



Their has never been any regret on my part for having taken this journey with my husband.  It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions and feelings and failings on my part.  I have loved my beloved, Chris, the best way I know how and he has loved me with tenderness and forgiveness.




We have experienced the moutain tops of success and valleys of sadness and death along side one another.  We have grown from children to adults as our parents looked on knowing we would find our way with God's help. 


I have fallen in love with this man, over and over, as we wandered through triumphs and struggles in life.  We have never given up.  Even when the enemy would have us step out from under the oneness he created in our marriage, the Lord was faithful to remind us that marriage is Never selfish.  Once our hearts were turned away from our own selfish desires our marriage grew in greater love and appreciation.   

We have experienced life
Together!

Happy Anniversary My Love!
My Rock and My Shield
I love you and I am excited to share the next 50 plus years on this Great Adventure with you!



“Love is not self seeking, it’s not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.”
-1 Corinthians 13:5



Comments

  1. Aw! That's so sweet! Congratulations! Plus I can't BELIEVE you've been married two years longer than I have! You must have been a chid bride...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

Popular Posts